Thursday, January 04, 2007

Smorgasbord

♠ First off, I heart Gilbert Arenas.  Yes, I have publicly declared my affections for a man.




(Gotta love Mr. Redd's smile in this photo.)

The dude is straight up sexy.  I'm serious.  His cinematic game-winning shot just confirmed that.




He didn't even look at it go in!  What a pimp!  The smug look on his face as he shot the ball and afterwards was priceless.

After the game he said, "My swag was phenomenal."

The 60 points he dropped on Kobe and the Lakers...his underdog, zero-to-hero history...his refreshing candor in interviews...his freakish skills on the court...for all these reasons Number 0 is quickly becoming number 1 on my list of favorite NBA players.

Carry on, sir, carry on.  We are enjoying every moment of your overshadowed brilliance.

♥ A nose hair fell into the cup of coffee I was drinking this morning.  I didn't want to reach my finger into the cup to fish it out, cos that would have looked really awkward to my co-workers.  So, I just let it stick to the inside of the cup and proceeded to finish the coffee.  The nose hair is still stuck to the inside of the cup, staring at me.  I can't wait to throw out this cup.

♣ Some online goodies: 1) If you are incredibly bored or have an incredible amount of free time, play Samorost1 and Samorost2.  They're really pretty, challenging, and fun Flash games and are related (obviously).  The first is simpler than the second.  I beat Samorost1 yesterday at work (yes, it was a slow day).  If you want to cheat, there are walkthroughs available online.  2) Here's a fun list of urbane insults.

♦ "
Fashion is something that goes in one year and out the other." - Anonymous

I will strive against fashion in 2007...literally and metaphorically.

No comments: