Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Ask X



Okay, I hate being a promotion whore, but I'm serious when I say that Ask.com is pretty awesome, and to be dead honest there are a lot of reasons why it's nicer to use than (dare I say it) Google.

I could go on and on about why, but please try it out for yourself.  I promise you won't be disappointed.  (But if you want a rundown of why Ask > Google, let me know and I'll be happy to go into detail.)

Now, about the title of this entry...

The preview for Ask X is up and running!

Ask X is essentially a new user interface that Ask.com is testing out for possible future implementation.  It's a very slick departure from the normal search engine interface.

You can read more about it here.

Check it out!  You won't regret it.

Also, in case you haven't heard about it already, check out Ask City.  It's local search on steroids, and integrates the likes of Citysearch and Ticketmaster, among other complementary services.  You can read more about Ask City here.

Okay, I'm done promoting Ask for today.  Keyword: today.

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day.

No comments: