Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Your lips, your lies, your lust

Screw Nick and Norah's endless list of songs.

Here is a finite playlist of songs that has helped me to stay awake until 4 a.m. multiple times during the past couple weeks.

Also, at the end are trivial photos of my desk. (I have to use these to learn the art of photo editing tomorrow.)

Enjoy.

(Hopefully I'll have a more heartfelt post soon. My brain's just been fried lately.)

---

Anberlin - Feel Good Drag


Anberlin - Breathe


Oasis - Waiting for the Rapture


Oasis - Soldier On


Paramore - Hallelujah


TV on the Radio - Halfway Home


TV on the Radio - Crying


mewithoutYou - In a Market Dimly Lit


Thrice - Firebreather


---

PICT0172
PICT0168
PICT0170

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha nice voice recorder. Do you run up to ppl and stick it in their face and ask for a comments?

mary said...

Hahaha! I like the pencil cup the best. Then follows the Thinkpad. I find myself having an affinity with fellow power machine users.